Public Park Parking Available - Sunrise to Sunset
The parking lot gate will be closed at sunset.
The gate is installed to prevent unwanted traffic loitering around during in appropriate times at the park.
New everything! New rubber surface.!
We will be getting a Gaga Pit adjacent to the playground & the Kids Playground will be revamped this year.
• Picnic Tables
• Kids Playground
• Volleyball Net
• Park Auditorium
• Social Committee Events
• Food Trucks
Please see the current list of Park rules here:
• Use at your own risk.
• No overnight parking or camping in TGCMD open spaces.
• The park is open for use by homeowners and guests only.
• Playground for use by children between ages 2 and 12, with adult supervision.
• No motorized vehicles in park or on paths.
• No smoking, open flames, firearms, or fireworks.
• Gazebo use by groups is a first come first serve basis, we ask residents to be respectful of one another.
• Leash and clean up after your dog.
• Do not approach or harass wildlife.
The TGCMD maintains a 6.4 acre park located at the corner of South Duquesne and South Catawba Streets.
Food trucks are coming back Monday April 3rd! from 5:00 pm to 7:30 pm
Food Trucks are currently planned for the first Monday of the Month.
Tollgate Crossing Metro District